Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before paper submission: Please ensure you have read author instructions, publication policies. Each submission should adhere to journal publication guidelines and recommended layout.
- During paper submission: The corresponding author submits a research paper on behalf of co-authors and handles all correspondence. The research paper should be submitted online through the platform (Online Submission Management Platform) for peer review and publication.
- After paper submission: After successful submission of a manuscript, a confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author (and co-authors) with submission information and further instructions. Review process will take 1-2 months depending on the journal review flow and finding potential reviewers. Please use the paper id for any future communication with us.
- The manuscript, in English, containing abstract (no more than 250 words), keywords (4-8 keywords), introduction, background information and literature, problem statements, methodology (along with a further description of used tools, techniques, and practices), solution mechanism, research work novelty, and final conclusion shall be submitted by the online submission management platform. Acceptable submission format is doc. or docx. (Microsoft Office Word format) in a double spacing single column.
- References (Bibliography): Using the REPA Citation Style, which is available for Zotero and Mendeley (free citation management software). Also, you can download the REPA Citation Style (https://www.zotero.org/styles/?q=id%3Aresearch-and-education-promotion-association), and install it manually. REPA Citation Style: https://repa.jp/submit/jesr/index.php/so/citation-style
This work is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0 License.
© 2020 by author(s) and REPA - Research and Education Promotion Association.